Dear valued patients, families, and friends,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health! While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. As we continue to serve you, we want to reassure you of the many steps we’re taking to keep you safe. Our office employs infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. And, in light of coronavirus, we have added even more health and safety measures to ensure that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Here are the new ways we’ll be keeping YOU safe in the office:
- We are providing health screening questions before your appointment.
- We are asking patients to brush their teeth before their appointment.
- Face masks or coverings are required.
- We are implementing touchless, virtual check-ins.
- We ask that parents and siblings wait in the car. Patients under the age of 10, those who have a disability, or any new patient under the age of 18 may be accompanied by one adult.
- We are checking the temperatures of all patients and parents.
- We are asking all patients to sanitize their hands with an alcohol-based hand rub.
- We are limiting seating in our waiting area.
- We are spacing out appointments to ensure social distancing and to limit the number of people in our office at any time.
- We are scheduling appointments by phone or text. Some will be done chairside.
- We are disinfecting high-touch areas like door handles and bathrooms frequently.
- Items that are difficult to clean and disinfect (magazines, children’s toys, etc.) are temporarily unavailable.
Two days before your appointment, you will receive a letter from our team with more detailed instructions for your visit. These include a consent form and a health screening questionnaire that you must sign and bring with you.
If you are ready to book a new appointment, please call us at 708-636-2900. We are currently reaching out to all patients who are waiting to be rescheduled, so there is no need to call us at this time for any rescheduling purposes. Please note: If you already have a scheduled appointment, we will not be able to reschedule you for an earlier date. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support. We appreciate your cooperation, patience, and understanding as we continue to transition back to regular care. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Drs. Petty & Bielik