We hope you are staying safe and healthy as we start another week of social distancing! Though we miss seeing you in the office, know that we are still here for you. Remember, if you have any emergency issues, please call us so we can help you! We will be checking our messages frequently.
In the meantime, stay in touch. Find us on Facebook or Instagram @pborthodontics for more tips, news, and updates as we all practice social distancing together!
The Ultimate Mother’s Day Guide
This Mother’s Day, spread smiles and celebrate the beauty of family! We’ve compiled our top ways to enjoy a lovely, social distancing-approved holiday, while supporting local businesses in our Oak Lawn community.
- Treat mom (and the rest of your family) to something sweet. Place an order at a local bakery, like Simply Sweet Creations or Nothing Bundt Cakes, and enjoy delicious baked goods. Just make sure kids brush their teeth after enjoying a special treat!
- Share a beautiful bouquet. This Mother’s Day, purchase a bouquet for mom and a stranger—it’s a wonderful way to spread love. At Lucy’s Flowers, you can donate a bouquet to someone in a local nursing home or hospital who could use extra cheer.
- Plan a backyard picnic. On your next essential grocery run, pick up some special occasion, braces-friendly snacks from your local grocer. We recommend soft cheeses or sandwiches!
- Support your favorite restaurant. Order takeout on Mother’s Day or purchase a gift card for a future family meal. It’s a great way to show some love to local restaurants and treat mom to something special.
- Enjoy quality time. Though this Mother’s Day may be very different than usual, we encourage you to pause and enjoy your day. After all, Mother’s Day is all about celebrating families and the time you spend together!
We hope you and your family have a happy and healthy Mother’s Day. We can’t wait to hear about all the things you’re doing to stay busy!